Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you pack your bags for a stay at this business-oriented hotel in Shanghai, here are five things you should know about Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel:
1. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is not located in downtown Shanghai. It is, however, situated next to Shanghai’s modern Exhibition Center and has everything you need for entertaining Chinese guests, arranging large-scale meetings or staying plugged into corporate headquarters abroad.
2. There are plenty of amenities for any family members or children along for the trip, such as LCD TVs in the rooms and three onsite restaurants. But if they want to leave the hotel…
3. Entertainment is not far away. The luxury hotel is attached to a mixed-use commercial space with seven restaurants, a movie theater that seats more than 1,000 (with a 4-D cinema), various high-end retail outlets and art exhibitions.
4. You’ll need a swimsuit. The Shanghai hotel has an infinity pool and sauna (as well as a gym if you want to burn off a few calories before lounging around).
5. There is free Internet available throughout the modern hotel.