Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you head to Shanghai to stay at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel, be sure to pack these five things in your suitcase:
1. Chic clothes. You’ll want to look your best when you dine at the hotel’s Grill Room or sit down to afternoon tea in the Lobby Lounge.
2. Workout clothes. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has a state-of-the-art gym — complete with TVs and iPod docks on all the cardio machines — so you’ll need your workout gear if you want to sweat it out.
3. Bathing suit. Be sure to bring your favorite swimsuit so you can take a dip in the hotel’s heated infinity pool.
4. An appetite. The luxury hotel serves up both Western and Eastern dishes, but we suggest trying the Eastern ones so you can get a taste of Chinese culture.
5. Camera. Not only does the hotel showcase top views of Pudong, but it also has a unique, futuristic design. Bring your camera so you can snap shots of hotel highlights like the jade atrium.