Answers from Our Experts (1)
JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square offers a top location and clear city views. Before you pack your bags for this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, here are five things you should know:
1. It has a seventh-floor rooftop pool that offers plenty of loungers, sweeping views of downtown Shanghai and a menu of delicious sandwiches.
2. Directly across the street from JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square is the Shanghai Art Museum, People’s Park and the Museum of Contemporary Art Shanghai.
3. On the 60th floor of the luxury hotel is the world’s highest library — a fact that Guinness confirmed in 2005.
4. Of the hotel’s three restaurants, Marriott Café is the best for families with children.
5. There is a Starbucks in the lobby of the hotel, so you can get your takeaway coffee fix whenever you please.