Answers from Our Experts (1)
JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square is generally more focused on business travelers than families; however, there are still amenities for kids to enjoy. Here are the five best:
1. Every room has a bowl of fruit in it, so hungry kids can enjoy a healthy snack without ordering room service.
2. Marriott Café’s kids’ menu includes dishes like cornflake-coated chicken tenders served with homemade barbecue sauce and steak fries, as well as fried rice with ham, prawns, vegetables and fried egg.
3. When the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel knows children are checking in, a little token of appreciation (usually candy) is sent up to the room.
4. All the rooms have big bath tubs, so after a day of sightseeing kids can splash around and clean up.
5. Better than a bathtub is a pool, and the luxury Shanghai hotel has two of them — one inside and one out.