Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re visiting Shanghai and staying at JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square, you’ll find plenty to do. Here are our picks for the five best things about the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. The rooftop pool. Located on the seventh floor, the rooftop pool offers sweeping views of downtown Shanghai. You’ll also find plenty of loungers and a poolside menu filled with delicious sandwiches.
2. The onsite library. The luxury hotel houses the world’s highest library (a fact confirmed by Guinness in 2005).
3. The location. JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square sits directly across from People’s Park, the Shanghai Art Museum, the Museum of Contemporary Art Shanghai and pedestrian-friendly East Nanjing Road.
4. Starbucks. If you’re seeking a caffeine fix, head to the Starbucks in the hotel lobby. Surprisingly, it’s where you’ll get the least-expensive Western-style coffee in town.
5. The views. Gaze out of the wraparound windows in the Lobby Lounge and restaurants for knockout views.