Answers from Our Experts (1)
JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square is located in the geographical center of Shanghai, a quick walk to three Metro lines and countless sights. Here are the five best things to do near the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art Shanghai and the Shanghai Art Museum, which are right across the street.
2. Stroll through People’s Park, which is also directly across the street from the Shanghai hotel, and watch elderly locals practice tai chi.
3. Walk down East Nanjing Road. It has a pedestrian walkway and is Shanghai’s longest-standing shopping street.
4. Peruse the stalls at Tao Bao City, where you can get bags, jackets, software and children’s toys.
5. Walk along Huaihai Road to see where the locals shop for clothing.