Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best amenities at Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, are:
1. Computer stations. Guests have access to a computer area with several desktop computers, a Mac and a printer with complimentary color and black-and-white printing 24 hours a day.
2. Complimentary lounge. Those tired of the division between regular guests and club guests will appreciate that everyone has access to the lounge at the hotel, with comfy furnishings and a small display of cookies, cakes, tea and espresso drinks.
3. Breakfast included. All guests enjoy the buffet breakfast in their room rate, and can meander downstairs to dine without ever having to worry about signing a bill.
4. Meditation platform. The serene gym includes a partially enclosed meditation area, with a parquet-floored platform, whitewashed walls and a sunken perimeter covered in black, white and beige river stones.
5. Mini-bar. It’s not what’s inside the mini-bar that wows, but the mini-bar itself, which is fashioned after a traditional mid-century liquor cabinet. Its four cupboard doors open downward and sideways, with pullout trays and even an electrical outlet inside for the kettle.