Answers from Our Experts (1)
With so many delicious things to eat, it’s a tough call picking out the five best things to order at 8 ½ Otto e Mezzo BOMBANA Shanghai. Quite frankly, everything is good. But here are the five most popular dishes on the menu at the Italian restaurant:
1. Start with the warm scallop salad and garden vegetables. The seared scallops float in a pool of bell pepper mayonnaise.
2. Another top appetizer is the decadent caviar. Osetra caviar on egg confit comes with celeriac mousseline and black truffle fondue.
3. Wide ribbons of housemade pappardelle are topped with a thick lamb ragout, porcini mushrooms and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
4. Pillows of burrata-cheese-stuffed ravioli are plated with eggplant, cherry tomatoes and Taggiasca olives.
5. For a meaty main course, it's a tie: If you love seafood, warm up with lobster stew. Otherwise, go for the tajima beef short rib and tenderloin, which is dripping with a red wine plum sauce.