Answers from Our Experts (1)
At Qin The Spa you can enjoy an extensive selection of massages, body treatments, facials, traditional Chinese medicine treatments and hand and foot care. Here are our picks for the best five treatments the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa has to offer:
1. Imperial Dragon Massage. The therapist will rub you with warm poultices, knead your muscles with long, deep strokes and sweep blue stones across your body.
2. The Red Phoenix. This body treatment kicks off with a white sandalwood and magnolia scrub before moving to a white sandalwood and magnolia body butter wrap. It all ends with a body mist infused with wild orchid and ruby.
3. First Temptation of the Lotus Facial. This facial — aimed at reducing fine lines and wrinkles — uses lotus flower and aroma essences.
4. Sweet Dreams. This traditional Chinese medicine package involves an acupuncture session, a peach blossom and dandelion spring bath and a hot stone massage.
5. Black Tortoise Winter Rites. This starts with either a plum blossom or artemisia body reviver or a winter mint body polish. Next up is a massage that uses plum wine and mandarin body balm to soothe your muscles.