Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll be treated to a variety of top-class amenities during your stay at W Singapore, Sentosa Cove, but these perks of a stay at this trendy Singapore hotel are the best of the bunch:
1. 24-hour (almost) everything. We love that the hotel’s well-equipped fitness center and 14,400-square-foot outdoor pool are both open all day every day, and that you can order such gourmet dishes as duck liver pâté with port wine jelly or wood-fired pizza topped with Parma ham and gorgonzola in the middle of the night via room service.
2. Complimentary Wi-Fi. You’ll enjoy free access to the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel’s reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi network throughout your stay on your laptop and all handheld devices; there’s also a wired connection in your guest room in case you need to plug in.
3. Massive mini-bar. W Singapore, Sentosa Cove has one of the most well-stocked mini-bars you’re likely to come across. Here called a Munchies Box, it’s packed with sweet and savory snacks, sodas and fruit juices, four bottles of wine, more than 10 top-shelf spirits and other goodies like an electronica mix CD.
4. Locker rooms. You’ll be tempted to skip your workout and head straight for the gym locker room at this luxury Sentosa hotel. Shared with the AWAY Spa, fully equipped locker rooms here feature a sauna, steam room, experience and Vichy showers, scented whirlpool and mosaic-tile vitality pool.
5. Daily shuttle service. The hotel’s exclusive location in upscale Sentosa Cove is a little ways removed from the rest of Singapore, but if you want to get out and explore, the hotel conveniently offers pick-up and drop-off shuttle service to various points around the main island, including Marina Bay Financial Centre and ION Orchard mall.