Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot happening at Innisbrook resort on a daily basis. Before you book and plan your stay, here are five things you should know:
1. Most people associate Florida with beaches, but Innisbrook resort is all about golf. The Golf Institute is a four-day class that offers golfers of any level the opportunity to improve their game.
2. Innisbrook is a great base for exploring the local beaches. It is located 10 to 15 minutes from one of Clearwater’s best beaches, and there’s a free shuttle service that will take you to the surf and sand.
3. Innisbrook has a laundry service or you can do it yourself for no charge in the laundry rooms located in each lodge. You’ll find complimentary laundry detergent there, too.
4. There are kitchens in the suites, which are complete with an oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, as well as all kitchen amenities like plates, pans, flatware and glassware.
5. Innisbrook resort offers daily kids’ activities that range from arts and crafts at the Loch Ness Monster Pool, to day-long tennis and golf camps. Some of the activities, like the camps, do have an additional charge, but they’re a great option for families with energetic tots.