Answers from Our Experts (1)
With 900 acres to explore, there’s a lot to see and do at Innisbrook resort. Here are the five best things about the Florida resort:
1. Golfing. Serving as the main focal point of the resort, the four championship golf courses draw many visitors to Innisbrook resort. The Copperhead course is the home of the PGA Tour’s Transitions Championship. It’s a great course to play if you feel like upping your game.
2. Nature walk. Innisbrook’s Nature Walk is one of the resort’s best-kept secrets. The resort has carved out specific nature trails throughout its 900 acres for those who want to explore Florida’s wildlife. Throughout the walk, you’ll see birds and fish that are all protected by state preservation laws.
3. The Loch Ness Monster Pool. With six pools on property, you won’t have any problem finding a place to cool off while you’re at Innisbrook. The best one is the Loch Ness Monster Pool, which is the ultimate family playground. The pool is where you’ll find all the kids’ activities, day camps and plenty of water fun, thanks to waterslides, rafts and hidden lagoons.
4. Five restaurants. There are five restaurants on property including the upscale Packard’s Steakhouse and the casual Turnberry Pub, and market that’s great for getting a quick snack, so it’s easy to satisfy any hunger pangs while you’re here. The eateries range from a social sports bar to an elegant steakhouse.
5. Free tram service: Walking around 900 acres is great exercise, but it can get exhausting after a couple days. Forbes Travel Guide editors love Innisbrook’s free resort tram service, which takes guests to and from any spot in the resort. You’ll find the call button for the tram service on your room phone at common areas throughout the resort (clubhouses, pools, tennis courts, restaurants, etc.).