Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll experience so many wonderful amenities during your stay at Hotel Madeline Telluride. Here’s what we think are the best:
1. Free rides to and from the airport. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is just 15 minutes from the tiny Telluride airport, and they offer rides in a sleek SUV. Along the way, listen to the driver, who will show you attractions like Tom Cruise’s home and the Coors Light mountain, as well as orient you with the area.
2. Smak Bar. The hotel’s bar features an impressive selection of Rocky Mountain spirits — 15 in all ranging from whiskey to rum to gin. They even have a Bloody Mary with a slider on top.
3. REV. The hotel’s in-house restaurant creates a delightful, laidback fine dining experience at dinner. Start the meal with a complimentary glass of prosecco from the chef and finish with a sweet creation like rhubarb pie or dark chocolate pudding. In the morning, this is where you can find breakfast.
4. The pool. Hotel Madeline Telluride’s brand new pool and hot tub are located in the same wing as Linnea spa, and it offers floor-to-ceiling glass walls with views of the gondola taking skiers to and from runs.
5. Afternoon tea, coffee and cookies. Though a selection of Allegro Fine Teas come in hotel suites, the luxury hotel offers them along with coffee, cookies and citrus-infused water on a console table near the lobby in the afternoons. It is a nice pick-me-up after a busy day in the outdoors.