Answers from Our Experts (1)
The staff at Casino Del Sol Resort has your enjoyment in mind and the amenities at the resort reflect this. Here are the best amenities at the Tucson hotel:
1. Casino. When staying at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel the most obvious amenity is that the property is attached to one of the two largest casinos in Southern Arizona. The casino offers a large selection of slots, table games, a card room, and bingo.
2. Restaurants. The many dining options — often just a short walk from your guest room — are another great feature of the luxury hotel. You have a choice of a PY, the high-end steak house, An’s for sushi and Chinese food, Abuelita’s and the Tequila Factory for Mexican, the diverse Festa buffet, and the resort’s 1960s diner called Moby’s.
3. Pool. The large heated pool with two whirlpools is open 24 hours a day, so you can enjoy it round-the-clock when staying at the hotel.
4. Fitness center. Another great feature at the resort is the gym. Its variety of cardio and strength-training equipment means you can keep up your fitness routine while you're at Casino Del Sol Resort.
5. Starbucks. The final best amenity when staying at Casino Del Sol Resort is that there are two Starbucks shops at the hotel so you can have your daily specialty coffee drink before heading off to gamble or lounge by the pool.