Answers from Our Experts (1)
Casino Del Sol Resort offers a variety of restaurants, bars and cafés that include everything from fine dining to a casual diner. To give you a head start of just what to eat at the many resort restaurants, here are the top things to eat or drink at the luxury Tucson hotel:
1. Baked oysters with cilantro pesto at PY Steakhouse. These juicy oysters are served on the half shell and nestled into a bed of rock salt and peppercorns for a lovely presentation. Each oyster is topped with a flavorful spoonful of bright cilantro pesto and oven-roasted tomatoes.
2. Smoked pork belly at PY Steakhouse. This Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's succulent starter — which is the same part of the pig as bacon — is cooked slowly so most of the fat dissolves, leaving behind tender pork. It gets the Southwest treatment with guajillo chile apple sauce and roasted onion.
3. Chicken-fried steak and eggs at Moby’s. The casual breakfast fare and fun ’60s-diner feel at Moby’s makes it a fun spot to start the day. For a satisfying breakfast, order the tender chicken-fried steak and eggs.
4. Chocolate cigar at PY. This whimsical dessert features a “cigar” of chocolate mousse and chocolate shavings, a sugar “ashtray” and granite “ashes.” So deliciously fun.
5. Añejo tequila flight at Tequila Factory. It may be hard to choose among the more than 100 types of tequila here. Opt for this flight to sample a selection of aged tequilas such as Don Julio 70th, Milagro Single Barrel Reserve, and Don Julio 1942.