Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll have plenty of delicious dishes to choose from at PY Steakhouse, but we feel these are just a few of the best things to order at this upscale Tucson steakhouse:
1. Baked cilantro oysters. Served on the half shell and nestled into a bed of rock salt and peppercorns, these juicy oysters have a lovely presentation. Each one is topped with a flavorful spoonful of bright cilantro mixed with oven-roasted tomatoes.
2. Smoked crispy pork belly. This succulent starter at the Four-Star restaurant gets the Southwest treatment with guajillo-chile applesauce and roasted onions — yum.
3. PY T-bone signature steak. Hope you’re hungry: This generous 22-ounce Harris Ranch angus beef steak is served with chimichurri sauce and a “rainbow” of the chef’s homemade sauces.
4. Sonoran Caesar salad. Opt for this fresh salad if you’re in the mood for something on the lighter side, It’s made with crisp romaine, grilled tomatoes, jalapeño-cornbread croutons, and roasted garlic-mustard-chile dressing.
5. Oaxacan cigar. If you still have room for dessert after your Tucson steakhouse feast, this fun, whimsical sweet features chocolate mousse and shavings, a sugar “ashtray” and granite “ashes.”