Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about Vail, Colorado’s Solaris Residences, but we think these are the resort’s five best features:
1. Location. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel boasts a premium address in the heart of Vail Village on East Meadow Drive. Guests are steps away from upscale restaurants, shops, Vail Mountain and more.
2. Accommodations. Studio and one- to six-bedroom luxurious residences with views of the mountains are adorned with stone fireplaces, hardwood floors, granite counter tops and state-of-the-art kitchens and bathrooms. Climate-controlled wine storage is available in each residence, too.
3. Personal assistants. Guests are paired with assistants who are ready to meet any need. They can handle a variety of tasks including grocery shopping, dinner and movie reservations. If you need help arranging transportation, then they can assist with that request, too.
4. CinéBistro at Solaris. Movie-goers are pampered at this lavish theater, which features first-run films. Relax in a high-back, leather rocking chair as you take in a show at this digital cinema with 3-D capabilities. An extensive American bistro menu featuring burgers, sandwiches, seafood, pasta and more is available for guests with a big or small appetite. Your fresh food item will be delivered to your seat along with any premium cocktail or beverage.
5. Ice skating rink. Strap on some skates and hit the ice at Solaris. The 6,500-square-foot outdoor rink is open from mid-November through the end of winter. Bring your own skates or rent some at the rink. Lessons are available, too.