Answers from Our Experts (1)
Solaris Residences recently opened the Matsuhisa restaurant, which was created by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Diners looking for a fine dining experience will want to sample this restaurant’s menu. Guests searching for a more casual environment at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel may want to try Bol. This trendy spot includes a bowling alley and a bar. Lastly, Yeti’s Grind offers breakfast and lunch in a comfortable, casual setting. The best things to eat and drink from these establishments include:
1. Matsuhisa serves high-quality sushi and sashimi. Despite its land-locked Colorado location, all seafood is prepared fresh here. The menu was designed with progression in mind — so it’s best to order your sushi and sashimi in the order it appears on the menu.
2. The omakase is up to $150 a person and the menu describes it as the “most complete way to experience the essence of Matsuhisa’s dishes.” Guests ordering Omakase style will receive an innovative series of dishes, selected by the chef, for customers to sample.
3. Guests at Matsuhisa should try the Memories of Peru Margarita. It includes Reposado Tequila, Peruvian pepper, lime and yuzu. This specialty drink is included on the menu due to Nobu Matsuhisa’s Peruvian influences. He once worked in a restaurant in Lima and likes to weave Peruvian influences into his dishes and drinks.
4. Yeti’s Grind serves City on a Hill brand coffee — produced from a locally owned and operated roaster in Leadville, Colorado. Travis Colbert started the company after an inspirational visit to the Philippines where he enjoyed the coffee there from the locals.
5. Bol’s casual atmosphere is the perfect environment to enjoy a pizza. Try a classic Margherita topped with tomato, mozzarella and basil.