Answers from Our Experts (1)
Solaris Residences offers a wide range of top-notch amenities for guests, but here are five of its very best:
1. Upscale dining. Enjoy the utmost in fine dining with celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s restaurant, Matsuhisa. This upscale restaurant serves the highest quality of sushi and sashimi, as well as other dishes, and has an extensive wine list.
2. Climate-controlled wine storage. Each residence comes with climate-controlled wine storage, and your personal assistant can purchase your wine ahead of time if you don’t want to shop for it on your own once you arrive in Vail.
3. Spa. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's spa is a sanctuary of relaxation, renewal and comfort. Enjoy a full range of services that will calm and rejuvenate your body. In addition to personal treatments, guests can also unwind in the heated indoor pool and hot tub. Call ahead of time to book an appointment.
4. Lavish shops. Luxury jewelers, galleries and ski shops represent the lavish retail offerings in the Shops at Solaris. You can also relax at Yeti’s Grind, which serves coffee, breakfast and lunch.
5. Bowling. Solaris boasts Bol, a luxury restaurant, bar and 10-lane bowling alley wrapped up in one hip venue. Relax on oversized couches or enjoy the large TV projection screens, which are perfect for watching entertainment or sporting events as you bowl.