Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta offers contemporary-style accommodations in the upscale Buckhead area of Atlanta. Here are our favorite of the hotel’s amenities:
1. 24-hour in-room dining. Some of Atlanta’s best restaurants are located near the hotel, but sometimes it’s just easier and more convenient to order food to your room. Luckily, the hotel provides round-the-clock private in-room dining, as well as an extensive beverage menu.
2. Private transportation. The Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta provides complimentary transportation within a two-mile radius of the hotel between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. daily. Many of Atlanta’s top restaurants, shops and attractions are located within this radius. Guests needing a lift farther away from the hotel may ask the hotel concierge to assist with making taxi or limousine reservations.
3. Pets. You don’t have to leave your four-legged family member at home if he/she weighs 25 pounds or less. Your furry friend is invited to stay overnight at the hotel for a non-refundable fee of $100. Dog walking services and gourmet pet foods and snacks are available, too — you’ll find them on the in-room dining menu.
4. Business center. The hotel’s business center is located on the second floor near the conference rooms. It offers computers, Internet access, a photo copy machine and a fax machine. Up to 10 photo copies are complimentary. A fee is charged for faxes.
5. Laundry service. You’ll always look your best during your visit at the Mandarin thanks to professional laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services that are available around the clock to all guests. Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary shoe shining service, too.