Answers from Our Experts (1)
Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta offers the hotel brand’s signature sleek style in the Buckhead area. Here are five words we’d use to describe the hotel:
1. Luxurious. The hotel towers over Buckhead, one of the most prestigious addresses in Atlanta. It features luxurious, contemporary and modern design styles, and is adorned with fine custom furnishings and décor.
2. East meets West. The interior design of the hotel is contemporary with Asian touches that pay homage to the Mandarin’s roots in Hong Kong. Subtle Asian artwork and bamboo plants are a reminder that you’re inside an Atlanta hotel influenced by the East.
3. Urban. The Mandarin is located in Buckhead, and surrounded by other high-rise buildings. High-end shopping at Lenox Square mall and Phipps Plaza is just blocks away from the Mandarin, and some of Atlanta’s finest restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
4. Artistic. A wide range of exquisite contemporary artwork adorns this upscale hotel. A full scale of media including oil, acrylic and mixed media is prominently displayed on the hotel's walls and is curated by the Bill Lowe Gallery.
5. Pampered. Guests of the Mandarin Oriental are pampered with the best hotel service and amenities that Atlanta has to offer. Luxurious guest rooms, a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center, an indoor heated lap pool, 24-hour concierge and room service, and a fine dining establishment await those who choose to stay at this hotel.