Answers from Our Experts (1)
When staying at TWELVE at Centennial Park, be sure to visit the hotel’s restaurant and lounge, ROOM at TWELVE, or simply order room service from ROOM.
1. Chocolate cake. If you live by the eat dessert first mantra, then you’ll want to save room for this chocolate cake, with melted chocolate inside — it’s delicious. It usually comes with marshmallow on the side, but we suggest you ask for ice cream instead.
2. Spring Fling cocktail. With an eye-catching craft cocktail list, this one was our favorite. A mix of St. Germain, vodka, fresh strawberries, basil and oranges, it was sweet and delicious. But there are various others on the list and it changes often, so whichever you choose, you’re sure to love it.
3. Sushi. With a sushi bar overlooking the kitchen, you can take a seat and order creative sushi and sashimi including hamachi, big-eye tuna, California rolls, spicy tuna rolls and more. Sushi fans will love eating at ROOM.
4. Lemon-thyme agnolotti. Vegetarians will enjoy this flavorful dish that combines ricotta, spinach, tomato and pasta in a lemon thyme butter sauce that’s refreshing and delicious.
5. Grilled meats. This is a steakhouse after all, so the wood-grilled meats, excel at ROOM. You can’t go wrong ordering grilled pork medallions with a marinated pepper salad and lemon roasted eggplant purée or grilled lamb steak with mustard green beans and thyme sautéed mushrooms.