Answers from Our Experts (1)
While there are many things to appreciate about China World Hotel, Beijing, these are our favorite things about staying at the Shangri-La Group hotel in the heart of the city:
1. The service. The staff at China World Hotel, Beijing is very courteous, efficient and helpful. From the moment you first arrive by taxi to when you finally depart, you’ll notice that staff members work together seamlessly to make sure all of your needs are met.
2. The efficiency. Walk over to the front desk area in the lobby at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel and a staff member will immediately appear to ask how they can help. Whether you need some recommendations from the concierge, directions from a receptionist, or simply a hotel card for your taxi driver, the staff at China World Hotel, Beijing will have you on your way, with your request fully met, in no time at all.
3. The location. China World Hotel, Beijing is conveniently located right above the China World Trade Centre metro station, which is especially nice since the subway is a fantastic way to get around Beijing. The location is great for business travelers, as well, as the hotel is located right near the China World Trade Centre.
4. The bathroom amenities. China World Hotel, Beijing provides guests with plentiful bathroom amenities that also happen to be really nice. From L’Occitane bath products to high quality razors and foaming shaving cream in the shaving kits, we were impressed by the bathroom amenities at China World.
5. The breakfast buffet. We love breakfast buffets at Asian hotels, and the buffet at China World Hotel, Beijing’s Scene a Café is no exception. Everything from the starchy Chinese breakfast pastries to the made-to-order eggs is fresh, piping hot and delicious.