Answers from Our Experts (1)
Many words come to mind when describing the style of China World Hotel, Beijing, but these are perhaps the most appropriate:
1. Traditional. A traditional Chinese aesthetic can be found everywhere from the artwork to the staff uniforms at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
2. Regal. Look no further than the lobby to find this hotel’s regal aesthetic, which is present in an elegant roped-off living room display and in the intricate gold working in artistic pieces on the walls.
3. Opulent. Shimmering crystal chandeliers and lavish furnishings convey a sense of opulence throughout China World Hotel, Beijing.
4. Classic. Classic Chinese artwork and decorations add to the traditional design style of China World Hotel, Beijing.
5. Rich. The Chinese colors of gold and red permeate throughout the hotel. These colors traditionally symbolize wealth and prosperity — highly appropriate for a hotel located in Beijing’s central business district.