Answers from Our Experts (1)
There is a lot to love about East, Beijing, but our favorite things about the hotel are:
1. Access to Indigo. The hotel is connected via doorway to a luxurious mall that houses high-end stores, a swanky cinema, an international supermarket and bookstore, lots of restaurants and a Food Republic open-dining atrium.
2. Domain. The light-filled and wood-heavy space on the second floor is an ideal spot to grab a cuppa or meet a friend, thanks to a long communal table, tons of private, cushioned seating areas and an interesting art/bookstore.
3. Artwork around the hotel. Taking its cues from the nearby 798 Art Zone, the Beijing hotel has displays of local artwork around its lobby, corridors and guest rooms. You can’t miss the colorful murals across each guest elevator bank.
4. Xian. The bar in the lobby offers excellent cocktails and more than 150 whiskeys by the glass, as well as a free arcade and gaming area with foosball and billiards tables.
5. Beast. The workout facility offers a range of Life Fitness equipment, including a rowing machine, a wood-floored aerobics studio with ballet barres and a steady schedule of yoga, kickboxing and belly dancing classes.