Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Opposite House Beijing offers its guests many amenities, but if we had to pick the best amenities, they’d be the following:
1. The pool. Located on the P level of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, the pool is heated and dramatically lit to make every swim more enjoyable.
2. The snazzy house cars. With a fee, the house Maserati or Audi Q7 can take you to and from the airport in style or provide private city tours.
3. The restaurants. Currently home to three restaurants, with a fourth in the works that is slated to open in summer 2013 and will serve Beijing duck, the hotel has more than enough dining options to keep you satisfied. We particularly enjoy Bei, which serves a combination of Asian cuisines like Japanese, Northern Chinese and Korean.
4. Mesh. This swanky, modern bar located on the lobby level of the hotel features a wide choice of cocktails and wines for afternoon drinks or late-night bites.
5. The artwork. With a veritable gallery in the center of the hotel, The Opposite House Beijing features so much artwork that it’s definitely one of the best aspects of the design.