Answers from Our Experts (1)
Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa has all the charm of a New England bed and breakfast with all the amenities of a resort. Some of the best amenities at Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa include:
1. The spa. The Spa at Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa is located just off the golf course and offers a variety of treatments, private steam showers and outdoor cabanas where you can have a massage. The spa is popular so be sure to book your treatments in advance.
2. The private beach access. Guests of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star inn are afforded private access to one of the best beaches in Cape Cod. The inn also features a pool, as well as a bar and restaurant right off the beach where you can enjoy snacks and drinks on a sunny day.
3. The golf course. Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa’s golf course is open and available to all resort guests. Reserve your tee time with the hotel’s concierge or front desk. Golf carts are available for use for resort guests.
4. The mini-bar menu. Rather than settling for whatever is already in the mini-bar, you can order the exact items you like off the room service menu. Staff will stock your fridge with whatever drinks and snacks you select from the resort’s mini-bar menu or you can fill it yourself if you prefer.
5. Nespresso machines. Guest rooms at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa are equipped with Nespresso machines and cups so you can enjoy complimentary coffee any time of day. If you prefer tea, you can call room service and they’ll deliver a tea service to your room free of charge.