Answers from Our Experts (2)
You’ll find amenities galore at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago. Here are our picks for the five best amenities at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Fully equipped kitchens. If you don’t want to explore Chicago’s restaurant scene or pay a visit to the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Sixteen, prepare a delicious dinner in your room. All rooms have kitchens with a flat-top stove, Miele dishwasher, Sub-Zero fridge and more. Channel your inner Top Chef.
2. A great mini-bar. Whether you’ve got a sweet or salty tooth, there’s something for everyone in the mini-bar here, from trail mix and chocolate bars to champagne and Muscle Milk. And each room is stocked with a Nespresso pod espresso machine and Bodum electric kettle, should you not want to venture down to the lobby for complimentary coffee and tea in the morning. One of the more unusual drink offerings is the in-room water library. Choose from four glass bottles of designer water: Bling, with its name bedazzled in Swarovski crystals on a sleek navy-blue bottle, whose water comes from a natural spring; Tau, which means "to be silent" in ancient Welsh — it's from Cambria in the Western Highlands of Wales; our favorite has to be Tasmanian Rain (it just sounds refreshing), which is rainwater from Tasmania; and even Evian gets upscale with designer Issey Miyake's colorful pink daisy on the clear bottle.
3. The beds. It will be hard to climb out of your super-soft bed. They are double-sheeted with Fili D’oro linens, but it’s the pillows that lull you to sleep. Beds come outfitted with four pillows stuffed with goose down and white goose feathers, but for ultimate slumber, find the pillow menu tucked inside the bedside table drawer. The menu offers health-related options, like a non-allergenic pillow, an airway pillow that reduces snoring and a bolster to help lower back pain and leg circulation. Then there are aromatic silk-wrapped pillows with herbal blends — the “Revitalize” selection restores energy with rosemary, basil and lemongrass, and the “Heal” pillow eases stress and headaches with chamomile, bergamot, lemongrass and sandalwood.
4. Trump Attaché. A whole department is dedicated to this signature service at the luxury hotel. The staff members want to go above and beyond concierges or butlers in filling your every want, so whether you need personalized stationery, a mini-bar stocked with all your favorite products or a tour of the Art Institute, they will take care of it.
5. Spa guest rooms. If your stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel is strictly for relaxation, book one of the special spa guest rooms, conveniently located on the same floor as the spa. Rooms are designed for those who are health-conscious, providing healthy options in the mini-bar and personal free weights. Our favorite amenity in there is the heated neck pillow; nothing revives you a long day of shopping and sightseeing like the heated pillow, which sits in a warming chest.
The many amenities at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago are what make the hotel so special.
1. One of the hotel’s best amenities is the complimentary wireless and Ethernet Internet connections. Today’s busy lifestyle consistently requires an Internet connection and Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago acknowledges its importance.
2. Another terrific amenity at Trump Chicago is the 24-hour in room dining availability. The menu is long and varied but guests are welcome to make special requests for a favorite they may not see.
3. Thirdly, the availability of various gaming systems at a complimentary rate is a great addition to any family getaway. Our Trump Attaché is happy to arrange for delivery and set-up on your children’s favorite systems.
4. Beyond the guestroom the fourth greatest amenity at Trump Chicago has to be the Spa at Trump. A 23,000 square foot urban oasis with 11 different treatment rooms, including a decadent couple’s room, is the perfect place to unwind and relax. Beyond the spa is the health club featuring an extensive cardio and weight room and a beautiful 75-foot heated indoor pool.
5. Lastly, the best amenity has to be the signature restaurant, Sixteen. With stunning 24-foot floor to ceiling windows, a chandelier made of over 4,000 Swarovski crystals and gourmet plates to match, it is a food lover’s heaven. The culinary adventurers can indulge the chef’s eight course blind tasting menu for a true sampling of epicurean excellence.