Answers from Our Experts (1)
Make a reservation at The Cincinnatian Hotel’s restaurant, The Palace, or stop in for a drink at the Cricket Lounge, and be sure to try some of the following:
1. A Boz-mopolitan. Named after the bartender who invented it, this beverage includes Absolut Mandarin Vodka, Grand Marnier and splashes of cranberry and orange juices.
2. Poached jumbo asparagus, shaved into fettuccini noodles with truffle butter and shaved parmesan. Very unique.
3. Foie gras. The Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel's version is served on a duck fat-infused spice cake with caramelized pear, cider reduction and red onion compote.
4. Lime granita, served on biscotti and topped by an oyster — with champagne.
5. And for dessert, a beer-inspired dish — a milk stout and milk chocolate ganache with cherry sauce, oat ice cream, pearls of lambic beer and malted milk foam.