Answers from Our Experts (1)
The most tantalizing items The Palace Restaurant chef Matthew Beaudin and pastry chef Russ Wheeler put on menu a this Forbes Travel Guide Recommended restaurant are the following:
1. Chicken and waffles. A sweet-potato waffle topped with chicken-fried sweetbreads, candied pecans and vanilla syrup.
2. Poached jumbo asparagus, shaved into fettuccini noodles with truffle butter and shaved parmesan.
3. Shrimp and grits. Head-on King Prawn shrimp atop tasso and citrus grits.
4. Foie gras served on a duck fat-infused spice cake, with caramelized pear, cider reduction and red onion compote.
5. Lime granite, served atop biscotti, topped by an oyster, served with champagne.
6. Oat ice cream, topped with a milk stout and milk chocolate ganache, cherry sauce, pearls of lambic and malted milk foam.