Answers from Our Experts (1)
Kids will love the beaches in Ibiza — as will adults. But of course, you can’t spend your whole vacation at the beach. Here are Forbes Travel Guide editors’ five favorite things to do with kids in Ibiza:
1. Splashing at Aguamar. The water park at Playa d'En Bossa is a fun option for those with children — or even big kids who will love spending the day on the slides.
2. Go-karting. In Santa Eulalia you’ll find a popular indoor go-kart track. It’s divided into areas for children age 3 and under and another area with faster cars for kids over 7. There’s also a 300-meter circuit with hills and valleys for adults. Once they get tired of racing, hit the arcade for video games and air-hockey.
3. Football training. If you really want to treat your children to a special experience, hire a local personal trainer to give kids private football (soccer) lessons. After all, it is Spain’s most popular sport.
4. Horseback riding. Horseback riding at Horse Country Club in the village of Santa Gertrudis makes for a fun outdoor activity with kids too.
5. Playing on the beach. Cala Llonga is a particularly child-friendly beach. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen and a beach umbrella, as the summer sun in Ibiza can be intense.