Answers from Our Experts (1)
Mandarin Oriental hotels pride themselves on being sophisticated and tranquil retreats for adults, offering unmatched views and meticulously designed private and public spaces. Regardless, pint-sized guests are pampered in special ways. Each little visitor receives a welcome gift with a storybook and child-sized robes are available as well. Here are the best amenities for children at Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas:
1. No gaming. You won’t hear shuffling cards or the cha-ching noise slot machines make at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, as the hotel does not offer a casino or the spectacles that often are seen in casinos. Let this luxury hotel be your escape from it all.
2. Cribs and rollaway amenities. Just ask the concierge about cribs, baby amenities and rollaway beds. The latter are available at a cost of $50 per day plus tax. When your whole family is cozily tucked in to their separate beds, everyone will be able to get a good night’s rest.
3. Childproofed rooms. Upon arrival, ask the concierge about childproofing your guest room or suite. They are happy to cover up the corners and outlets so your children are safe from harm.
4. Family Fun Package. Sizzling temperatures make spending the day by the pool simply sublime. To enjoy it with your whole family, try the Family Fun Package, which includes a cabana rental complete with games and pool toys.
5. Kid-friendly technology. The room’s fine fabrics and beautiful furnishings are for adults to admire, while kids will be more impressed with the technological amenities. Sony PlayStation 3 game consoles along with games are provided at check-in. You can also rent PS3s for use in the poolside cabanas. With a flat-screen television and a kids DVD library, you might end up having to pry your kids away from the cozy Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star room.