Answers from Our Experts (1)
Summing up just about any hotel in several words is tough, and The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace in Las Vegas proves that to be true. It’s a boutique Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel consisting of two towers in the massive Caesars Palace, so while you have the exclusive atmosphere, you still have access to all the resort has to offer. Here are five words that describe the style of The Laurel Collection:
1. Funky. Though The Laurel Collection's amenities are elegant, décor in the Octavius and Augustus towers is funky. It conveys a sense of fun in lime green and beige hues accented by risqué artwork that’s a mix of classical Roman and pop art. In the public areas of the hotel, modern mosaics line the walls.
2. Intimate. Sure, Caesars is an enormous property; but The Laurel Collection's private corridor makes it feel smaller, and the hallways are far from loud.
3. Modern. While the luxury hotel's theme honors ancient tradition, the guest rooms in The Laurel Collection are meant to embrace today's technologies and conveniences, with fully-stocked mini-bars, bathroom televisions, and large bedroom LCD TVs.
4. Bright. Las Vegas' old guard hotel may evoke dark, sultry, gritty images in your head — though it’s seeing a reawakening — but rooms in The Laurel Collection are bright and energizing. The patterned gray carpet evokes a contemporary feel, while pops of red and lime green make the room come to life.
5. Beautiful. In the tower hallways, vibrant swirly designs line the carpets. The walls don romantic green-and-black wallpaper with a pattern similar to the carpet.