Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best things to eat and drink at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas include:
1. European style pancakes. These crepes at DJT are made with apples, sour cherries, or plums, and served with whipped crème and maple syrup exemplify the decadence Vegas represents.
2. Tropical Morning smoothie. Found at H2 (EAU), the property's poolside cafe, this cold treat includes mango, pineapples, nonfat yogurt, banana and honey.
3. Colorado lamb chops. Presented with roasted artichokes, crispy Yukon potatoes, Romesco sauces and Brussels sprouts, this dish is both yummy and hearty.
4. Banana spring roll. Forget the banana split. Try this spring roll, which uses Foster's sauce, vanilla ice cream, berry sauce and peanut crumble to create a scrumptious dessert.
5. Crispy fried calamari. There is nothing better on the in-suite dining menu than this appetizer, which is made freshly in-house, maintains a wonderful aroma and has quite a kick to it.