Answers from Our Experts (2)
With all the fine dining options and celebrity-chef restaurants in Las Vegas, the casual fare at Vdara Hotel & Spa can be a welcome change of pace during a long stay. Here’s our list of the five best things to eat and drink at Vdara:
1. Order the seared ahi tuna with soybean puree at Bar Vdara. It’s the perfect light dish before heading out to the pool or for a night out.
2. The daikon shiso salad, which is served at Market Café Vdara and Bar Vdara, is a great plate of delicious light fare. The salad, along with the ahi tuna dish, are the most popular menu items ordered at the bar.
3. Go south of the border at Market Café Vdara. Guests love the Pacific Coast “Bennies,” huevos rancheros, Southwest chicken panini and Mexican pot roast served with soft tacos.
4. You can’t go wrong when you start or end your day with a strawberry banana smoothie or iced caramel macchiato from Market Café Vdara.
5. Bar Vdara has a quality cocktail list, which makes it the perfect spot to mingle with your friends, co-workers or anyone else you traveled with. We recommend you try the Black Dragon or the Red Rose Garden — two of the signature cocktails available on the menu.
As far as food goes, guests love Bar Vdara’s seared ahi tuna with soy bean puree, daikon shiso salad, and tamari soy ponzu. From Market Café Vdara, the Pacific Coast “Bennies”, huevos rancheros, Southwest chicken panini, and Mexican pot roast in soft tacos are our most popular items. For drinks, you can never go wrong with a Market Café Vdara strawberry banana smoothie or iced caramel macchiato to start your day, and to end it, a Black Dragon or Red Rose Garden cocktail from Bar Vdara.