Answers from Our Experts (1)
You won’t want to be unprepared for your stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa, even though the hotel offers plenty of services and amenities. What you bring is entirely up to you, but here’s five things we think you should be sure to pack for your stay at Vdara:
1. A swimsuit is a must. When the Las Vegas weather is sizzling, there’s nothing you’ll want to do more than head to Pool & Lounge Vdara. Plus, it has a chic, modern feel and it’s not too crowded, so you can cool off without having to deal with swathes of people.
2. Time for your heels. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is conveniently located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, which is synonomous with great nightlife. We suggest you pack some going-out outfits, as you’ll undoubtedly want to experience Sin City at night.
3. Reading materials for the pool. If you’re going to spend hours upon hours by the pool, why not bring something to keep yourself occupied? We say bring some books you’ve meaning to read or your trusty Kindle to the poolside. What better way is there to get a nice tan than becoming more literary?
4. A camera of some kind. Maybe you’ve got an iPhone. Maybe you’ve got a great DSLR. Either way, Vdara boasts some amazing views of the Strip and the mountains in the distance that you’ll surely want to remember.
5. Pack light…clothing-wise. To withstand the heat, you’ll need to wear airy clothing. The occasional restaurant will crank the air, in which case you might want to bring a couple of light sweaters as well. But this is Las Vegas, so really, anything goes.