Answers from Our Experts (1)
In a stellar culinary town like Las Vegas, you’ll find there’s no shortage of world-class restaurants to choose from. As a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star property, Wynn Tower Suites offers some of the finest spots to dine, whether it’s high-end haute cuisine or grabbing a casual snack. Here are five of our favorite bites within Wynn Las Vegas.
1. Langoustine at Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare. Chef Paul Bartolotta sources his seafood fresh from the Mediterranean daily. His langoustine come from secret waters that he discovered during his travels, and he refuses to share the location. The sweet, clean and elegant-tasting langoustines are simply grilled and dressed with nothing but a whisper of fruity olive oil.
2. Reuben from Zoozacrackers Deli. Zoozacrackers makes their pastrami in-house, and it’s sliced nice and thin for their traditional Reuben. Dressed with melted Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing and served on toasted marbled rye, it’s a hearty and comforting sandwich.
3. Anything and everything from Wynn Buffet. A Las Vegas local and visitor favorite, Wynn Buffet has been praised for its use of high-end ingredients and quality dishes even while serving a high volume of diners. With 16 live-action cooking stations, flavors from all over the world and delectable desserts, there’s something for everyone’s tastes.
4. A steak from SW Steakhouse. Chef David Walzog offers amazing cuts of aged Nebraska prime beef, along with an array of classic complementary side dishes.
5. Tower Suite Breakfast from Tableau. Located near the elevator to the lobby, Tableau is the place where Tower Suites guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast daily. And what a breakfast it is; with two farm eggs, Tower Suite potatoes, pastry basket, bacon, juice and coffee or tea, it’s the perfect way to start your day in Las Vegas.