Answers from Our Experts (1)
Allegro, the Italian hot spot in Wynn Las Vegas, has an expansive menu of amazing choices. The best things to order are:
1. Mozzarella platter. This bountiful appetizer consists of housemade selections of Italian cheeses including burrata and sheep’s milk ricotta. You can also add roasted peppers, mixed olives, roasted mushrooms or braised artichokes to the platter.
2. Meatball pizza. If you’re in the mood for a quicker bite or a delicious appetizer, then try the savory house-made meatballs served on a pizza with a crisp wood-fired crust.
3. Bone-in rib-eye steak. A sizzling 20-ounce steak cooked to order, its natural juices mingle deliciously with the tomatoes, mozzarella and shaved Parmesan served on the side.
4. Zuppa di pesce. This Italian fish soup has just the right tang to the tomato broth (not too spicy, not too bland), and it’s host to a generous portion of scallops, shrimp, squid, clams, mussels, salmon and cod. Large slices of grilled Bruschetta are served in the soup and are delicious for dunking.
5. Osso buco d’agnello. The dish features a succulent bone-in lamb shank served with vegetable stew and pappardelle pasta.