Answers from Our Experts (1)
I Love Burgers has a simple menu focusing on a handful of different takes on the classic burger. But the Las Vegas restaurant also offers a few other options and sides. Here’s our list of the five best things to order at I Love Burgers:
1. I Love Bacon. The bacon burger at I Love Burgers blends ground sirloin and applewood-smoked bacon, then tops it with crispy bacon, bacon mayo, smoked gouda, onion strings, all on a brioche bun.
2. Leghorn. Something for the crowd that doesn’t eat red meat; the Leghorn is a chicken-breast sandwich on a brioche bun, with lettuce, beefsteak tomato and applewood-smoked bacon toppings.
3. The Parm Burger. For the vegetarians in the bunch; a panko-crusted eggplant patty, topped with provolone, parmesan and marinara sauce.
4. Blueberry panshake. One of the signature milkshakes, made with blueberries, maple syrup and ice cream; or, if you want to “adult” it up, you can try the blueberry macadamia nut muffin, a blend of Tru Vanilla vodka and macadamia nut liqueur.
5. Caprese. A ground angus patty topped with fresh mozzarella, a beefsteak tomato, fresh basil and a balsamic reduction.