Answers from Our Experts (1)
Otto Enoteca Pizzeria, the casual dining option in The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino from Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich, serves a menu filled with small plates intended for sharing, with a few entrees that’ll fill you up on their own. Here’s our list of the five best things to order at the Las Vegas restaurant:
1. House-cured meats. You can order just one or all five, but no matter how many you choose, the delicate, salty prosciutto di Parma, ciccioli, lonza, salumi and testa will all put your neighborhood deli to shame.
2. Braised pork shoulder. One of the pizzeria’s main entrees, this tender cut of pork comes with an Averna apple reduction and cucumber for a filling full course.
3. Pancetta and goat cheese pizza. This pie also comes with tomato and caramelized onions — the toppings create a savory and sweet combo we can’t get enough of.
4. The selection of cheeses. The options run the entire Italian cheese gamut, with ricotta, mozzarella di bufala and pecorino fioresardo, just to name a few. Choose your favorites — or order them all — and share with a group.
5. Bucatini all’Amatriciana. One of Batali’s most famous dishes, the buccatini includes guanciale for a special touch in this spicy pasta dish.