Answers from Our Experts (1)
Table 10 offers a wide range of New Orleans-influenced favorites for both lunch and dinner. Here are the ones we think are the five best at the Las Vegas restaurant:
1. Snacks. Table 10 lists a handful of dishes that are meant just for sharing, including fresh baked grissini, spicy sesame pork dumplings and fried Great Lakes smelt.
2. Ribs. The Kurobata baby back rotisserie ribs are fall-off-the-bone-good, and worth a pause for any lunch. And they’re served with pickled corn salad.
3. Porchetta suckling pig. The Iowa raised, whole roasted suckling pig “porchetta,” served with Wiser farm heirloom carrots and a roasted garlic sauce gives you one of the most tender pork meals you’ll ever have.
4. Scallops. Though you can get scallop crudo for lunch, we’d advise you to try the dinner portion of seared sea scallops, served with a saffron sauce, garden ratatouille and fresh basil.
5. White chocolate malassadas. This little fried dough bites, rolled in cinnamon sugar and served with vanilla bean crème Anglaise, bring a delicious Portuguese tradition to Table 10’s dessert menu.