Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Country Club is a chic, exclusive place to see and be seen on the glamorous Las Vegas Strip. Here are five important things you should know about it:
1. It has a secluded country club feel. Tucked into a secluded section of the luxurious Wynn Las Vegas, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant will have you feeling like you’ve walked into a country club’s dining room — but here, everyone is welcome.
2. The restaurant overlooks the golf course. The restaurant is a fine dining experience near the 18th hole of the Four-Star hotel’s golf course, and you’ll find it is more than up to par. You’ll be able to take in views of the golf course and, if you want, sit out on a terrace to get the best views.
3. A James Beard-nominated chef creates the cuisine. You won’t forget your meal here thanks to the creative inspirations of executive chef Carlos Guia, a nominee for the 2006 James Beard Foundation Award for Best Chef: Southwest.
4. You’ll need a reservation. Diners need to make a reservation for both evening dinners and brunches as the tables fill up quickly, especially at the peak dining hours of 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Call ahead to get a reservation secured so you can be sure you can get in at the time you want.
5. Sundays feature a jazz brunch. The Las Vegas restaurant also offers a Sunday brunch served with a background of lively jazz music. You’ll find mouth-watering stations where you can fill up your plate with appetizers such as shellfish, smoked salmon, salumi, artisanal cheeses and various breads. Then dig into entrées like eggs, French toast bread pudding, hot dogs, chicken and barbecued pork before heading to the carving station.