Answers from Our Experts (1)
Walking into Tintoretto Bakery on an empty stomach is a dicey proposition, considering the Las Vegas restaurant’s bevy of sandwiches, pastries and gelati on display. Whether you want to cheat on your diet or you’re looking for a casual sit-down meal, here’s our list of the five best things to order at Tintoretto:
1. Quattro stagioni: If you’re thinking about getting a pizza, then why not go for one with a whole slew of toppings? The Quattro stagioni comes with mushrooms, black olives, artichokes and ham to make for a Mediterranean delight.
2. Lasagna: Baked with meat sauce, tomato, béchamel and parmesan cheese, this classic favorite will surely fill you up.
3. Italian omelet: One of Tintoretto’s breakfast specials, this omelet arrives full of Italian sausage, mozzarella and tomato sauce to get your day started right. All savory breakfasts are served with Italian toast, potatoes, onion and bell peppers, too.
4. Panini: We’re partial to the prosciutto, mozzarella and tomato sandwich, if only because we can’t get enough prosciutto. Just take a look at some of the sandwiches on display and you’ll see why for yourself.
5. Cappuccino: Sure, the bakery has a full menu of savory and sweet treats; but in the midst of a hard day of traversing the Grand Canal Shoppes, just sipping a cappuccino can melt your worries away—and give you that boost of energy to keep the afternoon rolling.