Answers from Our Experts (1)
Trattoria Reggiano evokes the feeling of a true Italian street-side café, and along with that feeling, comes trattoria food. Here’s our list of the five best things to order at the casual Las Vegas restaurant:
1. Linguine Bolognese. This is your traditional, meaty pasta dish. It’s served with slow-simmered ground filet mignon, pomodoro sauce, fresh herbs and spices, and parmesan cheese.
2. Calamari. A typical way to start an Italian meal, this seafood appetizer is sprinkled with house spices, deep fried, and served with your choice of mild or spicy marinara sauce and lemon wedges.
3. Eggplant parmesan. Here’s something for the vegetarians — though you should still consider it if you’re a carnivore. This dish layers breaded eggplant and traditional pomodoro sauce with melted mozzarella, and serves it all with a side of spaghetti for a filling yet meat-free option.
4. Bruschetta pizza. Combine two of your favorite Italian dishes for a delicious pizza selection with fresh tomato sauce and mozzarella, topped with diced tomato, garlic, onion, fresh mozzarella and basil.
5. Warm spinach salad. Pile baby spinach on flatbread, drizzle it with warm balsamic dressing, then toss in red onion, tomato, spiced pecans, bacon bits and goat cheese for an original take on a how to start a meal.