Answers from Our Experts (2)
You’re on your way to complete relaxation at ESPA at Vdara, where the five best amenities certainly add to your bliss. After a trip to this soothing Las Vegas spa, we bet you won’t want to leave:
1. The robes. After you arrive at the entrance of the spa, you’ll be directed to the locker rooms, where you’ll be provided with a luxe microfiber robe by Chadsworth & Haig, a specialty brand that makes robes for the best spas in the country. The robe is light gray on the outside, with a soft white inside. You’ll also get a pair of slip-on black rubber sandals with massaging balls on the instep and in the middle of the sole.
2. Treatment rooms. Each of the 11 treatment rooms is decorated in a gray-and-white striped stone floor that gives the room a soothing, natural vibe, and there’s a robe warmer to keep your cover up toasty while you’re getting your treatment. If you’d like to hear your own music, you can even play your personal iPod in the room. Look for nice added touches that show the spa’s attention to detail, like a solitary flower floating in a bowl of water below the face opening of the massage table.
3. Eucalyptus steam room. If you need to de-stress before your treatment or want the relaxation to keep coming, head to the locker room, where you’ll find an invigorating eucalyptus steam room that will literally wash away your worries. The locker room also features a redwood sauna and a meditation lounge where you can regain your balance and focus. Access to the steam room is included with any spa treatment, and Vdara Hotel & Spa guests can pay an extra $25 for access to the facility. Non-hotel guests pay $50.
4. Plunge pool. If you like going from one extreme to the next, take a dip in the hot plunge pool, which has a pretty fountain running into it, then cool off with a chilled towel provided near the pool. Bathing suits are optional in this area of the spa.
5. Heated lounge chairs. If you want to lie down for a quick catnap or relax while a friend takes a dip in the plunge pool, take a seat in the heated lounge chairs where you can warm your muscles and put your mind at ease. The chairs have a wave-like shape that contours to your back and are made of leather for a luxe, relaxing experience.
The Meditation Lounge, Smoothie Bar, Retail Boutique, Eucalyptus Steam Room and Co-Ed Lounge are my favorite five amenities at ESPA at Vdara.