A spa oasis off the Strip
23 Treatment Rooms
Green Valley Ranch Spa is a pristine, relaxed and unpretentious paradise with a program from Well & Being, renowned in the spa industry for its innovative treatments.
Depart the recently modernized lobby of Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino — replete with light, bright furnishings — and walk through the vineyards that stretch from the main hotel into the standalone building that houses the beauty, body and relaxation epicenter of the resort.
The salon is on the top level and has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the glistening pool outside. Downstairs, enter the sanctuary that will wipe away body tensions and leave the complexion refreshed and rejuvenated.
Encounter more serenity outside, where a spa-only pool awaits for you to laze about in the desert sun and take in views of the Strip.
Our Inspector’s Highlights
• The spa comes equipped with two Jacuzzis as well as relaxation and steam rooms all ready for his-and-her zone-out time and surrounded courtyard-style by 23 treatment rooms.
• VIP pampering suites are available for special events. Secure one for the day and book treatment after treatment for you and your friends.
• The luxury spa is actually located down a long staircase that will help you transition from the world above into a world of bliss measuring more than 40,000 square feet.
• If you’re in a hurry, let the staff know. It will be happy to perform simultaneous services to get you feeling your best in record time.
• Looking for some romance? Reserve the couple’s suite to enjoy simultaneous massages and extra alone time in your own private spa accommodations.
Things to Know
• Green Valley Ranch Spa always offers special packages, so check in before your stay and see what bonuses are available.
• Anyone with a Nevada driver’s license gets a 30 percent discount on weekdays (Monday-Thursday) and 20 percent off treatments from Friday through Sunday.
• Pricing changes from weekday to weekend, so plan your spa day accordingly.
• Just like its sister resort Red Rock on the west side of Las Vegas, the desert spa features specialized treatments from renowned Beverly Hills dermatologist Dr. Harold Lancer, including the Red Carpet Facial and the Sparkle and Glow Body Polish Treatment.
• For a massage that breaks from the Swedish norm, the Thai fusion incorporates body movements as a pathway to deep relaxation. Experience deep compressions, elongated stretches and conscious breathing. It’s recommended to wear loose-fitting clothing for this massage.
• For expectant mothers in their second or third trimesters or the postnatal time period, improve circulation and ease sore muscles with the Mother-to-Be massage.
• Soften up sun-worn skin with one of the spa’s body scrubs featuring luscious ingredients like vanilla body butter, papaya pineapple grape seeds and apricot kernels for exfoliation.
• The Henderson spa has its own alfresco 25-meter lap pool with an outdoor-accessible steam room, perfect for those who want to relax away from the bustle of the main lush Green Valley Ranch resort pool complex.
• Work out stresses in the fitness center. There is also a studio available where yoga, Pilates and barre classes are taught regularly.
• For hair and grooming needs, there is a full-service salon managed by Suite One that draws a local clientele as well as resort guests looking for a beauty fix, including manicures and pedicures.