Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you check into Eccleston Square Hotel, here are five things you should probably know about this luxury boutique property:
1. It's not for technophobes. If you’re a Luddite, this isn't the hotel for you. You'll need to be relatively tech savvy just to open the curtains or spare your modesty in the bathroom.
2. There is a key to the garden. That spectacular garden square you can see in front of the hotel — that's yours to enjoy. Simply ask the concierge for a key to go for a shaded stroll.
3. The mini-bar is affordable. Unlike most luxury hotels, the mini-bar here is reasonably priced (think $1.50 for a bag of chips and $2.40 for a can of Coke), so indulge yourself.
4. Showers are splashy. The options are great — you can choose from a rainfall, massage or hand-held shower.
5. You have a home cinema. The in-room entertainment includes a vast 3-D television with the latest Blu-ray player. So, order a Blu-ray disc from reception (along with the requisite 3-D glasses), take the reasonably priced popcorn from the mini-bar and make a night of it.