Answers from Our Experts (1)
Luxury Eccleston Square Hotel is sure to impress both the tech-savvy and the history buff with its mix of modern and historical styles. Here are its best amenities:
1. The television. Your 46-inch, 3-D television not only boasts Sky TV, Internet access and a host of digital radio stations, but it also comes with a Blu-ray player. With a library of discs behind reception, you can order a 3-D movie, put on the glasses and enjoy an evening in.
2. The garden. One of the very best things about Eccleston Square is the view overlooking a leafy London square. And if you ask at reception, they'll give you the keys to explore it.
3. The iPad. They may be increasingly common, but they’re rarely so intrinsic to the guest experience. This iPad 2 is not merely for Internet access; it also allows you to order room service, request a Blu-ray disc and learn about the area. It even functions as a TV remote.
4. The smart glass. Who needs walls and windows when you have smart glass? These glass panels, which surround the bathroom, can be switched from see-through to opaque with the press of a button. So you can choose whether you’d like transparency or privacy.
5. The business services. Although too small to have a dedicated business center, the staff here can arrange all kinds of business-related services. They’ll manage photocopying, faxing, mailing, couriers, copying, typing and translation services, among other things.