Answers from Our Experts (1)
Eccleston Square Hotel’s high-tech amenities are pretty out of this world. Here’s what else we love about this cutting edge hotel:
1. The media lounge. Home to a vast 103-inch, 3-D, wall-mounted TV, this lounge is not just ideal for movie screenings, but for business video conferences and private gatherings, too.
2. The private garden. There aren’t many hotels in London with their own garden square, but this is one of them. Sit on a park bench, in the shade of oak trees, and silently reflect.
3. The restaurant. The hotel's Bistrot on the Square is a real up-and-comer within London's discerning dining scene. It's the hip place to enjoy the very finest of French bistro cuisine.
4. The technology. The technology in the hotel is all-consuming — from the iPad that orders room service to the button that closes the curtains — and that makes for a very unique stay.
5. The location. It may be situated just a three minutes' walk from Victoria station, but you'll find you have little cause to hop on the Tube. After all, the major Westminster highlights, including Big Ben, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace, are within walking distance.