Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you want to book some time at Claridge's Health Club and Spa, here are the spa’s best treatments:
1. Claridge’s Signature Sisley Facial. While this is a facial, the aesthetician starts this signature service with a foot and back hot-stone ritual. After you’re relaxed, she moves on to your face, massaging it with an anti-aging treatment. The gentle facial doesn’t include extractions, so you’ll be able to follow up your session with afternoon tea in The Foyer without blotchy skin.
2. Supreme Anti-Aging Facial. This hybrid treatment is part facial, part age-blaster. An anti-aging product is methodically massaged into your face muscles in hopes of erasing any fine lines. It’s also supposed to improve circulation, aid tissue nutrition, detoxify and make you glow.
3. Relaxing Phyto Aromatic Body Treatment. You’ll get a deep massage during this pleasant-smelling service. Afterward, your skin will be treated to an application of Sisley’s Relaxing Body Balm. It will leave you calm and refreshed.
4. Ecological Facial. The London spa doesn’t exclude the men. This male-specific facial uses plant extracts and vitamins to balance, hydrate and tone stressed-out skin.
5. Red Carpet Package. This hotel is a haven for celebrities like Anne Hathaway and Madonna. You can get the star treatment with the Red Carpet Package, which includes a spa day’s worth of pampering. Treat yourself to a 60-minute facial, a manicure, a pedicure and lunch.